VIRGINIA BEACH, VA: Divaris Real Estate, Inc. (DRE), announced the addition of five retail properties to its leasing and management portfolio. The total of additional retail space is 303,694 square feet, located throughout the Hampton Roads metropolitan statistical area of Virginia. This makes the total of all properties leased by Divaris Real Estate and managed by Divaris Property Management Corp over 37 million square feet in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern United States.
The portfolio will be leased by DRE’s George Fox and Kris Fuller who specialize in leasing grocery-anchored assets. The properties include:
- East Beach Marketplace, a 184,269-square-foot neighborhood center, anchored by Food Lion and Planet Fitness located at 4017-4261 East Little Creek Road in Norfolk.
- Armory Plaza, a 71,985-square-foot neighborhood center anchored by Franklin Bowling, located at 1311 Armory Drive in Franklin, Va.
- Diamond Springs North, a 23,880-square-foot strip center, anchored by Dollar General, located at 1948 Diamond Springs Road in Virginia Beach.
- Granby Street Shoppes, a 15,110-square-foot medical center anchored by Sentara, located at 7401 Granby Street in Norfolk.
- West Little Creek Shoppes, an 8,450-square-foot strip center, anchored by SunTrust Bank, located at 129-143 West Little Creek Road in Norfolk.
About Divaris Real Estate
Divaris Real Estate, Inc. is headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA with offices in Newport News, Norfolk, Richmond and Roanoke, VA; Charlotte, NC; Washington, DC and Beverly Hills, CA. Divaris Real Estate and Divaris Property Management Corp. are divisions of The Divaris Group, an international real estate brokerage and property management company that currently manages and/or leases over 37 million square feet of prime office, retail and industrial space from New Jersey to Florida. Gerald S. Divaris is Chairman of the Board, and Michael B. Divaris is President of Divaris Real Estate, Inc.
Divaris Real Estate is a member of Realty Resources, (http://www.realtyresources.org/) a national group of independent retail property brokers and managers, covering 91 major markets throughout the U.S. DRE is also the Virginia affiliate for The CORE Network, (http://www.corenetworkcre.org/) a national group of office and industrial brokers with affiliates throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Asia and Europe. These organizations represent corporate and institutional clients, tenants and buyers in all aspects of leasing, development, management, sales and acquisitions.