Virginia Beach, Virginia: Gerald S. Divaris, President of Divaris Real Estate, Inc is pleased to announce promotions within the sales and leasing divisions, as well as the recipients of its 2011 Circle of Excellence awards and years of service acknowledgments.
Eric Bucklew, Krista Costa and Erica Meekins were all promoted to the position of Vice President in the Virginia Beach headquarters of DRE. Bucklew is a general broker for the company throughout Hampton Roads. Costa handles corporate services accounts throughout North America. Meekins specializes in pre-development and leasing services for mixed-use and lifestyle projects, nationwide.
Other promotions were announced for positions held in Divaris Property Management Corp. Carlotta Lilly was named Property Manager and Melody Almonte was promoted to Assistant Property Manager, both for Town Center of Virginia Beach. And in Divaris’ Washington, DC office, Peggy Hernandez was made Assistant Property Manager.
Divaris’ Circle of Excellence Award winners were announced at a company luncheon that was held on March 12, 2012 in the Hilton Garden Inn, Town Center of Virginia Beach. Recipients were:
- 2011 PLATINUM CIRCLE OF EXCELLENCE – Brett McNamee, Richmond Brokerage
- 2011 GOLD CIRCLE OF EXCELLENCE – Jay Burnell and Erica Meekins, Virginia Beach Retail Brokerage; Vivian Turok and Krista Costa, Virginia Beach Office Brokerage; and Debbie Wake, Richmond Retail Brokerage
- 2011 SILVER CIRCLE OF EXCELLENCE – Levi Thomson, Virginia Beach Retail Brokerage and Elizabeth Paasch, Virginia Beach Office Brokerage
- 2011 BRONZE CIRCLE OF EXCELLENCE – Alex Divaris and Jason Oliver, Virginia Beach Investment Sales; John Madures, Richmond Brokerage; Chris Bendit, Newport News Office Brokerage; Susan McGee, Washington DC Retail Brokerage; Mary McGovern, David Redmond, Sezin Cortinas and David Bickford, Virginia Beach Retail Brokerage. Bickford was also recognized with Divaris Real Estate’s 2011 Rookie of the Year Award
- Other awards included the 2011 Associate of the Year – Diana Teitsma, principal of the Charlotte, North Carolina office of Divaris Real Estate, Inc.
- 2011 Chairman’s Award – Darlene Crick, Property Management, Virginia Beach
- 2011 Leadership Award – Eric Bucklew, Virginia Beach Retail Brokerage
- 2011 Principals’ Award for Excellence – Susan Collins, National Director of Property Services
- 2011 Property Manager of the Year – Carlotta Lilly, Town Center of Virginia Beach
- 2011 Community Service Award – Krista Costa, received cash and a matching donation to her favorite charity.
Divaris Real Estate Inc. is headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA with offices in Chesapeake, downtown and suburban Norfolk, Newport News, and Richmond, VA; Charlotte, NC and Rockville, MD. Divaris Real Estate and Divaris Property Management Corp. are divisions of The Divaris Group, an international real estate brokerage and property management company that currently manages and/or leases in excess of 30 million square feet of prime office, retail and industrial space from New Jersey to Florida.
Divaris Real Estate is a member of Realty Resources, a national group of independent retail property brokers and managers covering 91 major markets throughout the U.S. DRE is also the Virginia affiliate for The CORE Network, a national group of office and industrial brokers with affiliates across the country. These organizations represent corporate and institutional clients, tenants and buyers in all aspects of leasing, development and managing properties, acquisitions and land sales. Gerald S. Divaris is chairman of the Board, and Michael B. Divaris is president of Divaris Real Estate, Inc.