VIRGINIA BEACH, VA: Divaris Real Estate, Inc. (DRE), announced the addition of several properties to its leasing and management portfolio. The total of additional retail space is 542,243 square feet, located throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia. This makes the sum of all properties leased by Divaris Real Estate and managed by Divaris Property Management Corp over 32 million square feet in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern United States. The properties recently assigned to lease or manage include:
In Hampton Roads, 387,597 square feet:
Three grocery-anchored neighborhood community centers that are being leased by George Fox of the Virginia Beach office of Divaris Real Estate are:
- Lightfoot Marketplace, 6485 Centerville Road in Williamsburg, Va; Harris Teeter anchored; 124,588 square feet; Harrison Hall and Peter Vick are co-listing the center from DRE’s Richmond office,
- Roosevelt Gardens, 2300 East Little Creek Road in Norfolk, Va; 109,185 square feet, anchored by Save-a-Lot,
- Oyster Point Square, 11710 Jefferson Avenue in Newport News, Va; 87,800 square feet, Food Lion-anchored, is being leased and managed by Divaris.
Two additional properties added to Divaris’ portfolio of leased and managed properties include:
- 5200 City Line Road, Hampton, Va, a 57,024-square-foot industrial property being leased by DRE’s Chris Bendit and managed by the Peninsula office of Divaris Property Management Corp;
- 2400 Potters Road in Virginia Beach; office space with 9,000 square feet with leasing being handled by Krista Costa and Katherine Olson of DRE’s Virginia Beach office.
In the Richmond market, 154,646 square feet:
- Warsaw Village at 4665 Richmond Road in Warsaw, Va; a 63,820-square-foot, Food Lion-anchored shopping center that is being leased by the team of Peter Vick, Harrison Hall and Eric Hammond.
Five properties are being leased by DRE’s Eric Hammond and Dean Foster:
- Exchange Alley Building, 23-25 South 13th Street in Richmond; a 25,000-square-foot, three-story office building,
- 201 North Washington Highway, Ashland, Va; a 20,652-square-foot, three-story office building,
- Libbie Law Centre at 2201 Libbie Avenue in Richmond, an 11,600-square-foot, two-story office building,
- Cherrydale Office Park, 6372 Mechanicsville Turnpike, Suite 103, in Mechanicsville, Va; a 5,799-square-foot office condo building,
- 614 Moorefield Park Drive, Richmond; a one-story, 4,324-square-foot, office/industrial building,
Two additional new properties that are being leased by Read Goode and Cheryle Toy, include:
- 117 South Third Street in Richmond; a 18,750-square-foot space that is suitable for call center;
- Scott’s Addition, 1601 Roseneath Rd, Richmond; 10,500-square-foot office/Flex building.
About Divaris Real Estate
Divaris Real Estate, Inc. is headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA with offices in Newport News, Norfolk, Richmond and Roanoke, VA; Charlotte, NC; Washington, DC and Beverly Hills, CA. Divaris Real Estate and Divaris Property Management Corp. are divisions of The Divaris Group, an international real estate brokerage and property management company that currently manages and/or leases over 32 million square feet of prime office, retail and industrial space from New Jersey to Florida. Gerald S. Divaris is Chairman of the Board, and Michael B. Divaris is President of Divaris Real Estate, Inc.
Divaris Real Estate is a member of Realty Resources, (http://www.realtyresources.org/) a national group of independent retail property brokers and managers, covering 91 major markets throughout the U.S. DRE is also the Virginia affiliate for The CORE Network, (http://www.corenetworkcre.org/) a national group of office and industrial brokers with affiliates throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Asia and Europe. These organizations represent corporate and institutional clients, tenants and buyers in all aspects of leasing, development, management, sales and acquisitions.